The recipes that I like best are simple but capable of giving a little emotion.
Strawberry White Chocolate Pudding is one example, so easy to make and so delicious!
It will be a perfect dessert to serve at the end of a meal or for a super tasty snack, to be prepared as soon as the first strawberries appear on the market. The strawberry season is quite long: it starts in February and ends towards the end of June. It's worth it to have a good supply of white chocolate mix on hand, because it's the basis of this simple dessert.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 500ml fresh milk (also delicious with coconut milk!)
- 6 tablespoons of white chocolate mix
- 1 gelatin leaf soaked in cold water and well squeezed
- About 4 ripe strawberries, diced
- 200g of sugar and 100ml of water for the caramel
- 2 pudding molds with a capacity of approximately 300ml each
- Dissolve the 6 tablespoons of white chocolate mix well in the milk, before cooking in a saucepan.
- Continue over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens
- Remove from the heat and add the well-squeezed gelatine leaf, mixing well to dissolve it without leaving lumps.
- Sprinkle the pudding molds with the caramel made with sugar water
- Place the diced strawberries in the bottom of the pudding moulds
- Pour the chocolate
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving
Prepare the caramel:
- In a saucepan with low edges, caramelize the sugar until it reaches its typical brown colour.
- Separately boil the water and add it to the sugar, mixing well. The water should be boiling when you pour it to prevent the caramel from hardening. You can add a few drops of vanilla to the water to add aroma and flavour. Make yourself special with a few drops of rose essence!
Click on the jar to buy the cocoa for white chocolate: