This is a revised version of the digionese eggs, which actually involve the use of cream and butter, added to the egg yolk cut in two and then again stuffed with a well-seasoned mixture.
We have adapted the recipe avoiding to open the egg in two in order to keep it as intact as possible during the trip but above all to avoid the use of butter, which would change consistency.
Quick and easy to make, you can also season small quail eggs to serve as an aperitif.
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 PEOPLE:
- 4 medium hard boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard with granules
- 1 finely chopped shallot
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley, tarragon and chervil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 splash of apple cider vinegar
- Salt and Pepper To Taste.
Emulsify all the ingredients very well with a fork, adding the fresh herbs at the end and mixing everything with the still hot eggs, so that they mix well. Excellent served with toasted black bread.