INGREDIENTS FOR 2 CUPS:
- 2 cups of fresh whole milk
- 6 teaspoons of mixture for classic chocolate
- fresh raspberries or strawberries at your discretion
Dilute the cocoa in fresh milk in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly to prevent lumps from forming.
Proceed for at least 6 or 8 minutes starting from boiling in order to thicken the preparation.
Comfort food for excellence: hot chocolate!
Ingredients for 2 cups:
- 2 cups of whole fresh milk
- 6 teaspoons of chocolate powder
- raspberries or fresh strawberries
In a pan, dissolve the cocoa mixture in the milk. Bring to boil, stirring constantly in order to avoid the formation of any lumps. Proceed for 6 to 8 minutes from boiling point, in order for the mixture to thicken.